Friday, October 22, 2010

Welcome Welcome...

Salam...hello hello...haha finally starting to blog....a little intro, I'm just a simple lady, a wife and a mommy to two wonderful boys whom I love to bits and pieces...shopping I love and two-faced people I hate.

What shud I blah blah about? Well since this being my first entry, I'll share about my other firsts for this year...I had my first try on Futsal a week ago...hihi. After numerous coaxing to my hubby, he finally let me play, but i was not left with his prep talk; "when the ball hits you, u'll surely get bruises, the ball will kena ur face!, dun use ur running shoes u'll trip (a good reason for me to buy new shoes! (^_^)...make sure u stretch before starting the game....etc etc etc..." FYI, to my hubby I'm a very very "lembik" lady so, I understood his concern but for me it was too much....any ways, Futsal was extremely fun! although the ball flew sraight to my face and I saw stars...it was still enjoyable....will be going again next week....and my hunny promised to personally train me as I am absolutely clueless about Futsal....HAHAHAHA!

Hmmm...guess nothing much more...yet...hehe...once I'll get the hang of this nothing is going to stop me...muahahahaha

Till my next blahness...XOXO 143

1 comment: