Sunday, October 24, 2010

Things I Need.....

Just wanted to share some of the essentials in my daily life which I LOVE soo much and I think are good products which are worth buying....

my daily refresher...
 <><>
<>
<><>
morning and nite



care for the hair
 



for that natural feeling all day long
 
for my natural looking face

good for my chapped lips





Le Femme-for confidence, Happy-for Joy and laughs, Parisienne-for seduction, Be delicious-for being sexy



My watch, My OMNIA II and My glasses
Well, here are just a few of the essential things that I need...the last three items i find i can't go without...

till my next blahness...XOXO 143

2 comments:

  1. aku pun nak wat list mcm ni arrr kat blog aku muahhahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. good start sha. writing can be therapeutic. enjoy. happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete