Thursday, October 28, 2010

I Am PUTERI....

Oh u know...Putri (Fazura) from Gol dan Gincu....chehhh...hahaha I'm not as pretty as her. Whenever I play futsal I so feel like her, where the first part of te movie, where she struggles to play Futsal to impress her ex-boyfren who left her for Shasha (Sazzy Falak) and the story goes on and on....till in the end she finally terer gila main futsal and got herself a new boyfren along the way....


So, what does the movie have anything with me? hahaha nothing actually. Just that I honestly thought that playing futsal just to impress someone you love is so so lame. For me, I play just for the fun and laugh of it, and of course I need the exercise. Why I was reminded and thought myself as this Putri character is because of how silly I am in court...hahahaha...But lucky me I have good team mates who cheer me on and coach me. Even hubby has promised to personal coach me (tapi takda pon)....not yet ler...To tell the truth I takut sangat want to kick the ball...takut my kaki sakit...hahahahaha....stupid kan? Well, thats how girly girl I am...hahaha I'm scared of falling own as well...hehehehe But then I can't wait for the next round of training, which will be after Raya Haji...wow!! lama tuh...due to team mates havng exams and returning back to home town for this festive occasion.

Another good thing today, I ordered 2 books  through MPH Clicks, it was easy. But then the payment mehtod was not so friendly, they had Credit Card (i dont use one), Maybank 2U (no maybank acct) so the only mode of payment I had to use was cash payment, which I had to wait one day to get the details on how to pay. Anyhow, I cannot wait to get my hands on the books.

XOXO 143

No comments:

Post a Comment