Sunday, October 31, 2010

My Hubby Away...

Uhuk uhuk (T_T)...my dearest will be away for the coming week...off to China for seven days. His flight will be leaving tonite at 11pm. It has been a while since hubby has been away for a long time, so I have a very hard time adjusting. Unlike years before when he will be away 3-5 days ever month, I get used to it. Now whenever he's away I get super depressed... I know I know...I sound very pathetic, that is why I so admire some of my dear friends whose husbands are away for 2weeks-3months at a time. This is due to work, offshore, shipping, Oil&Gas and etc etc...amazing lah...if it was me I dunno how I would manage the long distance.

My dear mommy will be staying over with me and my boys. Thank You mom...but for tonite it will only be me and my boys...

Out for now...join me for my next blah blahness...

XOXO...143

2 comments:

  1. huhu sian dia :( emmm xpela sha, nak wat cemana.. emm aku pon dulu masa hubby kat hq slalu gak ditinggal2kan.. xbleh tdo malam wooo.. manje betol. :p pe2 take gud care k.. (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe...me last week di temani oleh emak. Now ni dh blk cam biase. Seb baik mom dekat kan. Klu X lg la meruntun jiwa raga nih. Dont sedey2 k.

    ReplyDelete