Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The First Impression....

What?? Snobbish? Sombong? Lawa? Eksen....waiseh! These are the few feedbacks that I have gotten from some of my dear friends who shared with me their experience of the first time they met me. It's no wonder people tend not to approach me when in a crowded room. Maybe it's my defense mechanisme...hahaha...it's so that people won't trample all over me.

But it is never my intention to be snobbish, honestly speaking I am not a very confident kind of person, I don't know how to start a conversation, never expect me to say "Hai!..." first. I avoid I contact all the time....you ca say I'm extremely shy. But thats all at first, once u get to know me and I get to know you, there is no stopping me. I love to have a good laugh (really loud). I love deep and thoughtful conversations. I love good gossips (be serious who doesn't). I Love to smile too...but I don't smile to just anyone. Please mind me when you meet me at the street or anywhere, I might not smile from afar, I have a very good reason for that, if I'm not weaing my glasses, it might be coz i can't see or recognize you....hahaha good reason right?. But sometimes it's because I don't remember who that person is....hahahaha, I have tons of experience of not remembering who the person is. We would engange in a good long conversation, onyl when I'm at home or few days after only would I remember...hehehehe my bad.

Yippe!! Futsal 2moro! can't wait to kick balls ahahahaha.....all I know is kick...I don't really care if I kick a score or not, my way to release steam and stress....should have started a long time ago.

Well...till my next blahblahness....TLC...143 XOXO

3 comments:

  1. memang nyampah pun tengok ko masa mula2 masuk cnie dulu.. muahaha. gila jahat kan.. btw i luv u more now.. huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
  2. aisehmen...baru ku tahu...sedih wei bila org ingat yang aku ni seorang yang sombong...lucky people give me chances to show the real me kan?

    ReplyDelete