Tuesday, October 26, 2010

BLA BLA BLA

I need a new hobby...currently I started futsal, which is on every Thursday....and I've begun this whole blogging thing, which I find is most interesting. I can basically right anything I want and make sure that I don't offend any1 in the process...

I used to have a pair of ears to whom I share most of my daily xtvts but due to more important roles and duties, I've lost those set of ears....hurrmmmm was not mine to begin with anyway. But still I am sad since I'm the kind of person who constantly needs attention, When I don't  get it I get all cranky and moody,

Right now I'm focusing on books that can help occupy me...got some good suggestions from dear friends, will difinitely give it a try. The last book I read was Twilight:Breaking Dawn, Good read and I am sure that the movie wont be as good as the book. Same goes for Twilight, New Moon and Eclipse, the story told in the movie has slight difference.  In experience, reading the stories are far far better than watching the movies, Harry Potter, P.S I Love You, Lord Of The Rings (exceptional since the book was waaayyyy too long) and etc etc etc...On a good side, the movies helps a lot in visualization and imagination.

Well..enough said...for now...

Till my next blahblahness...XOXO 143...TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment