Friday, November 5, 2010

Saturday filled with food and cartoons

It's another quite day with the boys....

We started out lazying on my bed...I was immersed with the current book I'm reading, Haneef constantly hugging and tickling the baby brother, whom got annoyed and started screaming for my attention...huhuhu. Immediately, book closed and way to the living room where Haneef insisted on Cartoon Network, so it was Tom&Jerry all the way.


I think a majority of us grew up with this two outrageous character. Both are equally annoying and big bullies...hahaha had laughs while watching it with my boys. Tummy started grumbling, due to total laziness overwhelming me, got my phone and dialled 1300-13-1300... "Hello, welcome to McDonalds Delivery...to continue in english please press 1..." hehehehe... So, it was brunch in total relaxation and full of laziness ahaks! and while munching and cartooning I stated FBing...saw this interesting topic which a friend of mine raised. I have my own opinion on the matter and will continue in my next entry...

Enjoy the weekend!!

xoxo 143 TLC

No comments:

Post a Comment