Friday, November 5, 2010

A quite Friday with The Boys...

Happy Deepavali!! Today is a holiday...:)..my sons woke up early today...Haneef woke up with all smiles when he saw me still in bed next to him... "Hari ni hari cuti-cuti ka mama?" he asked with a happy smile... "auk sayang..." was my answer... "okay, boleh lah saya tengok cartoon"...with saying that he immediately left me for the living room and I heard the TV being switched on. Lil' Hazeem woke up not long after. Hazeem is so amazing these days, going to 6 months he has now start to turn himself on his belly (meniarap) and not only that he can start moving himself from one spot to another...a minute he's right next to me, the next minute he'll be about 1 meter away...really amazing hehehehe....

Got a call from hubby, he says its extremely cold and he sleeps with gloves on. And he is starting to get feverish, told him to take his medicine immediately before it gets worst. Today he will be leaving for Beijing, on Sunday he'll be Back to Malaysia... miss him. (T_T)

Right now my boys are taking their afternoon naps, if they don't they will be totally cranky by 7 pm. I need a nap too but then I can't seemto fall asleep. So I better not force myself, if I do I'll get a migrain. Currently flipping through channels of the TV. At the same time going through Youtube.

well......enough for my unnecessary ramblings...till my next entry,

xoxo 143 ~~~TLC~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment