Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Once Upon A Time in A Land Far Far Away....

No...I'm not going to tell a fairy tale...hahaha...the story today is that I'll be away from my Loving Hearts for 4 days!! haiya...busan busan...I'll be away for course and the thing I don't like the most is that the course will take away my whole weekend! chett...So, since I still have leave left for this year, I'll be taking TWO consecutive days of leave right after the course is done...muahaha...I'm planning to bring my Superhero Haneef to the movies...a full day of quality time with my son.

Yikess...I havent done any proper packing yet. I've just picked out my clothes for the course but havent packed them in yet. Lots of things to bring, clothes, books (yes books, reference books) which are so so thick, my lappy, shoes, toilettries, snacks and most importantly my kids worn clothes (i need to smell them when I sleep)...AARRGGHHH!! stress thinking of being away from them....

Till my next entry...

xoxo TLC 143

1 comment:

  1. Jadi owang bujang la hero ko ber3 kat umah nnt. Selamat berkursus.

    ReplyDelete